Rubio Monocoat Natural Soap
Rubio Monocoat Soap is a ready to mix concentrate specially formulated for use with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. It cleans the floor wile maintaining the natural matte finish. Rubio Monocoat Natural Soap is used to clean RM oiled floors.
The concentrate is mixed with water 100:1, 1.3 oz. per gallon. 1 liter will make 161 refills of Surface Care Spray. Surface Care Spray is RM Natural Soap mixed with water in a spray bottle. No other cleaners should be used on RM oiled floors.
To preserve the matte appearance of Rubio Monocoat, vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment during the first three weeks after the Monocoat Oil has been applied. After three weeks the floor can be cleaned with a mixture of water and Monocoat Natural Soap.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment and clean with Surface Care Spray or:
- Mix a solution of Monocoat Natural Soap and water, 1.3 oz. per gallon of water.
- Use 2 buckets: one for the soap and water mixture and the other for clean water only. The bucket of water is used to keep the mop head clean. Immerse a mop in the soapy water and wring it out until it is only damp. Clean a section of floor. Rinse the mop in the bucket of clean water and wring it out thoroughly. Immerse the mop in the soapy water and wring it out until it is only damp. Clean the next section of floor. Repeat this routine until the floor is clean.
- Do not leave any surplus water on the floor. Always use a damp mop, not a wet mop. Do not walk on the floor until it is completely dry (15 minutes).
- 1 liter.
- 2 Liter.
- 1 Liter = (1,500 sq. ft. coverage).
Natural Soap – Product Specifications / Instructions.
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.