Rubio Monocoat Renew
Renew is a ready-to-use product that refreshes, restores and protects surfaces treated with Oil Plus 2C. Renew should be used when the surface feels too dry or rough, or when the finish has worn down due to heavy use.
- Brings the surface back to a freshly oiled state
- Restores the depth and vibrancy of the color
- Masks scratches in the surface as long as the surface is not damaged
- No overlaps or starting marks
- Minimal use/High coverage: ~1000 ft²/L.
- Convenient: Surface use after 4 – 6 hours
- A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 6 days, the surface can be cleaned with water and soap
Rubio Monocoat Renew Benefits
- is a ready-to-use product that refreshes, restores and protects surfaces
treated with Rubio® Monocoat Oil Plus 2C. Rubio® Monocoat Renew is used when the surface
feels too dry or rough, or when the finish has worn down due to heavy use. When the colour of
the surface needs to be restored, we recommend a renovation with Rubio® Monocoat Oil Plus
2C, using the corresponding colour of the treated surface.
Specifications (please click here to read the TDS before using product)
- Spread Rate: ~1000 ft²/L
- Cure Time: 6 days
- VOC Content: 0%
- Dilutable: No
- Shelf Life: 12 months
*Warning: Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal.
- BOTTLE: 100 ML
- CAN: 0.5L
- CAN: 1L
- This product is a pre-treatment and does not protect the wood. It has to be combined with Rubio Monocoat finishing products for maximum protection.
- Application requires the Microfiber Bristle Pad
- That is why it is important to apply a sample first.
- Clean floor with Rubio Monocoat Soap & let dry prior to applying Renew to wood surface.
How to Apply Rubio Renew