Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner
Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner works wonders at removing dirt and discoloration from all your outdoor projects. The purpose of the cleaner is to sanitize wooden fences, patios, and whatever else before applying a Rubio Monocoat exterior finish product, such as Rubio Hybrid Wood Protector or Rubio Wood Cream.
All new, greying, or previously-treated wood should be cleaned with Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner prior to finishing.
- Spread Rate: 100-200 ft²/L
- Dry Time: Varies. Test with a moisture meter before and after to ensure full dry.
- Dilutable: With Water
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Warning: Do not allow to freeze
- Removes grease that appears naturally in some types of wood.
- Helps stabilize the colors by washing out the wood’s natural pigmentation.
- Opens pores, allowing for smoother results from the pigments.
- Undiluted: 60 – 100 square feet per liter.
- Diluted: 180 – 300 square feet per liter.
- Dampen the surface with water. Use a hose – no high-pressure cleaner.
- Apply the ready-to-use Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner using a wide brush or similar applicator. (For light cleaning, the product can be diluted with water at a ratio of 1:2.)
- Scrub the treated area with a scrubbing brush working length-wise along the wood until it is clean. You can also use a wood boy with black pad. (For stubborn stains, repeat the treatment.
- Rinse thoroughly with water until all the foam has disappeared.
- Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Treat with Rubio Hybrid Wood Protector or Rubio Wood Cream.