Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner
Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner is used to clean wooden patios, fences, exterior doors, carports, etc. prior to finishing exterior wood with a Rubio Monocoat exterior finish product such as Rubio Hybrid Wood Protector or Rubio Wood Cream. The product removes grey discoloration, mildew stains, green deposits and dirt.
All new, greying and previously-treated wood should be treated with Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner prior to finishing.
- Removes grease that appears naturally in some types of wood.
- Helps stabilize the colors by washing out the wood’s natural pigmentation.
- Opens pores, allowing for smoother results from the pigments.
- Dampen the surface with water. Use a hose – no high pressure cleaner.
- Apply the ready-to-use Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner using a wide brush or similar applicator. (For light cleaning, the product can be diluted with water at a ratio of 1:2.)
- Scrub the treated area with a scrubbing brush working length-wise along the wood until it is clean. You can also use a wood boy with black pad. (For stubborn stains, repeat the treatment.
- Rinse thoroughly with water until all the foam has disappeared.
- Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Treat with Rubio Hybrid Wood Protector or Rubio Wood Cream..
Treated and greying wood
- Will de-grease and de-grey the wood. Hereby you always start with a smooth color, resulting in more control over the final result.
- 1 Liter.
- 5 Liter.
- Undiluted: 60 – 100 square feet per liter.
- Diluted: 180 – 300 square feet per liter.