Rubio Monocoat Wood Filler
Rubio Monocoat Wood Filler Quick is a one-component, shrink-proof putty in mixable powder form. Monocoat Wood Filler Quick guarantees quick curing and is applied on indoor joinery. Rubio Wood Filler Quick is suitable as a wood filler for filling knot holes, cracks, nail holes, and most gaps. Wood Filler Quick can be sanded very easily. The product has an excellent ability to absorb any corresponding finishing color, and the light, medium, and dark wood filler colors can be used to match a species. Rubio Wood Filler is environmentally-friendly.
If using a colored finish, it is best practice to use a wood filler color closest to the final finished color of your project.
Application Instructions for Rubio Monocoat Wood Filler Quick
- Mix 5 parts of Monocoat Wood Filler Quick powder with 2 parts of water. The blend can be used immediately.
- The treated location can be sanded after 2 hours (20°C and 40% relative humidity).
- Rubio Wood Filler Quick may bulge slightly while drying.
- The product can be used for 35 minutes when preserved in a sealed pot and in an environmental temperature of 20°C.
- Used tools can be cleaned with water
Get More Rubio Monocoat Wood Filler Information
The light, medium, and dark wood filler colors can be used to match a species. If using a colored finish, it is best practice to use a wood filler color closest to the final finished color of your project. Click on the image for a larger higher resolution picture.