Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil
Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil is a zero-VOC, ready-to-use product developed to care for wooden flooring finished with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. This treatment restores and intensifies both the color and durability of the finish. Intervals for maintaining the floor vary depending on the amount of wear. However, it is recommended that this treatment be carried out as soon as the protective oil, such as Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus, shows signs of fading.
Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil nourishes surfaces finished with Rubio Monocoat Oil, increasing the sheen and fullness of the wood’s appearance. However, Rubio Monocoat Maintenance Oil ALSO offers a gentle and natural zero-VOC method to maintain all oiled wood floors, regardless of the original product used. It can also be used on varnished surfaces that start to show micro cracks for example. Or it can be used to change floors treated with other products to be a uniformly beautiful Rubio Monocoat floor!
Because Universal Maintenance Oil was designed with intention of replacing Rubio Monocoat’s High Traffic Protection, it is perfectly suited to add extra satin gloss for floors that require above and beyond protection (such as those in public areas).
No professional expertise is required to treat your floor with Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil.
- Eliminate dirt and dust from the floor.
- Clean the floor thoroughly with Rubio Monocoat Soap and water. Rinse well with water to eliminate any soap residues. Allow to dry completely.
- Apply either (a) Manually, apply the oil using a cloth, brush, or sponge, or (b) Mechanically, apply the oil using a floor polisher and a beige-colored pad. Treat areas of between 2 to 4 square yards. Each treated area should be wiped dry using kitchen tissue or a cotton cloth within 15 minutes. When using a floor polisher, wipe dry using a white pad.
- Ensure the room is well-ventilated. The floor should be dry after 6 to 8 hours.
- During the first week clean only using a wet cloth. Later, Rubio Monocoat Soap may be used.
- (This product can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.)
- Coverage from 0.5 liters should be between 75 and 100 square yards, depending upon wear.
- Use very little product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky.
- Results depend upon wood type and method of preparation. It is recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
100 ML Bottle
0.5 L Container
- Available in 100 ml and 0.5 Liter sizes
- Once Universal Maintenance Oil has been applied to a surface, future maintenance must be performed using Universal Maintenance Oil.
- If color restoration and sheen enhancement is not required, Renew may be used.
- If color restoration is required, perform a renovation using Oil Plus 2C in the original color.
- Click here for the Universal Maintenance Oil Technical Data Sheet / Instructions
- Y aqui esta el TDS en el Espanol
- Click here for the Rubio Care and Maintenance Brochure
- Y aqui esta el folleto de Cuidado y Mantenimiento
[su_box title=”Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.” style=”noise” box_color=”#d5d5d5″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”7″]Flat rate shipping to Alaska and Hawaii[/su_box]