Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover is the best product to use when faced with acid or water stains on wood. This ready-to-use remover works on untreated, oiled, and even waxed wooden surfaces. Stains tend to appear when your surface is touched by moisture and metal (i.e. flower pots on the deck or drinks without a coaster).
- Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain.
- Allow several minutes for absorption.
- Use a damp cloth to remove the stain.
- To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved.
- Allow the surface area to dry.
- If the protective layer is affected: treat the surface area again with RMC Oil Plus 2C.
0.5 L Bottle
1 L Container (Please call for pricing & availability)
- We highly recommend that you first test the product on a non-visible part of the wood, to test the effect of the product on your specific wood type. We are not responsible for any consequences due to incorrect use, so please read the Technical Data Sheet
- The product can be stored for up to 24 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.
- Do not allow to freeze
- Click here for the Technical Data Sheet for Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.
[su_box title=”Flat-Rate Shipping on Rubio Cleaning Supplies” style=”noise” box_color=”#d5d5d5″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”7″]Reduced flat rate when ordering multiple items.[/su_box]