Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover is a ready-to-use product for removing stains and spots on wood caused by a reaction to acid and water. These
spots tend to occur after coming into contact with moisture and metal. For example, a black/tannin stains such as rings and stains from beverage cans or flower pots. The product can be used on untreated, oiled and waxed surfaces. It is also suitable for outdoor applications!
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover Instructions
- Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain.
- Allow several minutes for absorption.
- Use a damp cloth to remove the stain.
- To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved.
- Allow the surface area to dry.
- If the protective layer is affected: treat the surface area again with RMC Oil Plus 2C.
- We highly recommend that you first test the product on a non-visible part of the wood, to test the effect of the product on your specific wood type. We are not responsible for any consequences due to incorrect use, so please read the Technical Data Sheet
- The product can be stored for up to 24 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.
- Do not allow to freeze.
- 0.5 Liter.
- 1 Liter (Please call for pricing & availability)
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.