Rubio Monocoat Smoke
Rubio Monocoat Smoke was specifically developed to provide an ammonia-smoked aspect to oak. In order to achieve this, Smoke reacts in accordance with the amount of tannic acid that is present in the wood to age it. The treatment permits some very personalized effects as the tint of the aging depends on the amount of tannin in the wood. Rubio Monocoat Smoke is user-friendly and does not release any toxic or irritating fumes or vapors.
This product is a pre-treatment that provides creative smoked effects but does not protect the wood. It has to be combined with Rubio Monocoat finishing products for maximum protection. Treat afterward with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus to ensure the wood stays looking great for a long time.
- Spread Rate: 200-400 ft²/L
- Dry Time: Varies. Test with a moisture meter before and after to ensure full dry.
- Dilutable: With Water
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Warning: Do not allow to freeze
- Depending on the method of preparation and the type of wood: +/- 100 to 150 s.f./liter
- Click here for Rubio Smoke Product Data Sheet / Instructions.
- y aqui para el TDS en el Espanol
- Variations in the end result of the finish – depending on the origin, tannic acid content and quality of the wood – cannot be ruled out.
- The product can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging. Keep away from frost
[su_box title=”Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.” style=”noise” box_color=”#d5d5d5″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”7″]Flat rate shipping to Alaska and Hawaii[/su_box]