Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Furniture Finish
PolyWhey Furniture Finish is an evolved clear coating that uses recycled whey protein to make a durable and safe sealer and topcoat in one. Available in gloss, semi-gloss, and satin finishes in pint, quart, gallon and five gallon pails.
Where to Apply PolyWhey Furniture Finish
Recommended for bare wood or previously varnished or stained furniture, trim, cabinets, paneling, tabletops, and doors, as well as craft items.
- 1 Quart.
- 1 Gallon.
- 5 Gallon.
- (Also available in cases of 4 gallons and cases of 6 quarts.).
- 500-600 square feet per gallon.
- Durable coating seals and protects.
- VOCs less than 180 g/L.
- Scratch and chemical resistant.
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish, as well as other waterborne finishes.
- Clear finish for maximum visibility of wood grain.
- Easy, single product application.
- Dry time under 2 hours.
- Neutral odor.
- Fast, easy cleanup with soap and water.
- Made from a renewable resource.