Vermont Natural Coatings – Pure Matte Finish with PolyWhey®
A premium interior wood topcoat that provides a natural flat matte appearance while protecting the wood underneath. Made with PolyWhey® and plant-based resins, it is both safe and natural. Excellent chemical and water resistance. This product is part of our Climate Cool™ program.
Pure Matte is a USDA Certified Biobased Product. By using renewable, bio based materials, we can displace the need for non-renewable petroleum-based chemicals.
- Ultralow sheen, matte look
- Chemical and water resistant
- Surpasses all environmental standards in the US & Canada
- Easy application & cleanup
- Cleans up with soap & water
- Low VOC: ≤ 225 g/L
- 5 Gallon
- 1 Gallon (Also available in cases of 4 gallons)
- 8 oz. Sample
- Stir well prior to use. Do not thin.
- Always test finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm desired appearance. For best results apply in temperatures between 60º F – 80º F with a relative humidity
between 40% to 60%.
- Using a brush, T-bar, painter pad, roller or spray gun apply thin even coats with the grain of the wood.
- For best results, 2-3 coats are recommended. Allow two hours between coats, abrading after each finish application with a 220 grit or finer paper. For floors, always vacuum and tack with a clean damp cloth thoroughly between coats.
- Allow one week for full cure.