Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey® EZ-PRO Wood Floor Finish
PolyWhey® EZ-PRO Wood Floor Finish is a clear, professional strength water-based finish that is recommended for all residential and light commercial interior hardwood floors. It also has a neutral odor, provides great coverage, is quick-drying, and cleans up easily with soap and water. It has outstanding mar and scratch resistance and stands up to rigorous cleaning regimens. This Vermont Natural Coatings product is an economical choice when selecting an environmentally-friendly and durable finish.
Exceptionally smooth and easy to use, EZ-PRO is “The Roller’s Choice”.
Where to Apply PolyWhey® EZ-PRO Wood Floor Finish
Recommended for bare wood, previously stained or coated flooring, EZ-Pro Wood Floor Finish is quite versatile. The fast dry time makes it possible to apply up to three coats in a day. Further, the neutral odor allows for coating in occupied areas without disrupting residents/visitors. The product contains no carcinogens or isocyanates, and has no flash point. Thus, it will not contribute toward cancer or fire risks.
For most applications, one coat of wood floor sealer and 2-3 coats of PolyWhey EZ-PRO Wood Floor Finish are recommended. Add additional coats of PolyWhey EZ-PRO for commercial or heavy-traffic residential flooring.
- 1 Gallon.
- 5 Gallon.
- (Also available in cases of 4 gallons).
- 600-700 square feet per gallon.
- Single component. No limited pot life, no wasted finish
- Superior flow and leveling results in easy application and beautiful finished floors
- Complies with all US and Canadian VOC regulations
- Fast drying and curing allows up to 3 coats in a single day:
- touch: 30-40 mins,
- handle: 50-60 mins, and
- recoat: 1.5-2 hrs.
- Available in matte, satin, and semi-gloss
- Easy cleanup with soap and hot water
- This product is milky white in the container
- Product Information
- Technical Data and Application Guide
- Material Safety Sheet – Satin
- Material Safety Sheet – Semi Gloss