Vermont Natural Coatings Hemp Oil finish
Our Hemp oil finish is sourced directly from farmers and is cold pressed, which means no chemicals or solvents are used to extract the oil. Hemp Oil delivers a beautiful, natural oil tone without the harmful ingredients found in most solvent-based and oil-based finishes.
Vermont Natural Coatings Hemp Oil finish hardens as it dries, providing a warm grain-enhancing appearance. Use on new floors or furniture, or older or previously coated indoor wood surfaces that need sprucing up. This product is part of our Climate Cool™ program.
The Farm To Finish promise: Vermont Natural Coatings is committed to making our planet more sustainable and equitable. For us, this begins with our ingredients. Our all-natural Hemp Oil is sourced directly from farmers who are dedicated to making this world a better place. Our Hemp Oil is cold pressed. This means that no chemicals or solvents are used to extract our oil, giving it a beautiful natural look while ensuring it is safe for your use and does not harm the environment.
By using farmer-sourced hemp oil, this product leverages a renewable resource to deliver one of the safest and most environmentally responsible finishes on the market. For use on wood floors, furniture, trim, cupboards, tables, doors, & more.
Hemp Oil Features
- Dries to a matte finish
- Penetrates wood
- Cleans up with soap & water
- Easy application & cleanup
- Water resistant
- Use over raw wood, milk paint, or to revive old finishes
- Zero VOC
- Vermont Natural Coatings Hemp Oil Finish is a USDA Certified 100% Biobased Product
- 500 – 600 sq. ft. per gallon
Use on bare, unfinished, or previously coated wood. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease or wax residue.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test Finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm
desired appearance . For best result apply 2-3 coats in
temperatures between 60º F – 80º F with a relative
humidity between 40% to 60%.
- Using a brush, painters pad or clean cloth to apply even
coats. Let Hemp Oil soak into the wood or painted
- After a minimum of 1 hour, wipe of excess oil. Do not
allow to set overnight before wiping of excess. Additional coats can be added for desired look and appearance.
- Hand or machine buffer with white pad followed by an
additional buffer using a terry cloth towel on final coat.
- Allow 7 to 10 days for a minimum cure and 15 to 30
days for a full cure
Hemp Oil Finish Sizes
- 1 Gallon
- case of 6 quarts
- case of 4 gallons
- 5 Gallon
- 500-600 square feet per gallon.