Vermont Natural Coatings – Bohme – BoMol Exterior Trim Stain
Vermont Natural Coatings and Böhme’s BoMol Exterior trim stain is for use on trim, doors, windows and siding and can be used on new and pre-stained wood.
Protects wood from damaging UV rays.
Paint-like surface build with the penetration of a stain.
Böhme has been manufacturing stains and coatings in Switzerland since 1866. Now these natural hybrid-oil stains and finishes are made in the USA and available throughout North America through a partnership with Vermont Natural Coatings. The Böhme line, for both interior and exterior applications, applies, penetrates and looks like a traditional oil. These coatings clean up with soap and water, are easy to use and maintain, and are still < 30g/L VOC.
BoMol Exterior Trim Stain Features
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- Covers 250-350 sq. ft. per gallon
- Ready for second coat after 24 hours
- 12 month shelf life unopened
- Available in quarts, gallons and five gallon pails
- Easy application & water cleanup
- Available in 16 colors:
- 5 Gallon
- 1 Gallon
- 8 oz. Sample
- Also available in cases of 4 gallons and cases of 6 quarts
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any grease, glue or other contaminants prior to staining.
- For previously stained wood, sand surface lightly to help adhesion.
- If coating unfinished softwood, we recommend using Suncare 900 as a pre-treatment.
- For all other unfinished woods, pre-treat with Hydro-Oil Primer.
- Stir well prior to use.
- Always test the finish on a sample piece of wood to confirm the desired appearance.
- Apply with brush, paint pad, roller or spray.
- Two coats are recommended on all sides of wood.
- Apply evenly with the grain and always maintain a wet edge. If rolling, follow with a brush or paint pad.
- For best results apply in temperatures between 45° – 80°F and relative humidity of 40%-60% Do not apply when rain is expected within 24 hours.
- 250 – 350 square feet per gallon.