Rubio Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner
Rubio Raw Wood Cleaner cleans and prepares raw wood floors for application of Monocoat natural oil finishes. Rubio Raw Wood Cleaner is used as a preparatory cleaner for raw wood surfaces before the application of Monocoat Oil Plus. Rubio Raw Wood Cleaner removes even the smallest dust particles. This is important, as Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus would bond with dust particles instead of the wood fibers beneath, interfering with optimal application. The product can also be used to clean materials that were used during the application.
Why Use a little Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner?
The revolutionary technology of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus uses molecular reactions to ensure that the oil bonds with the wood fibres within 15 seconds. If there is dust on the surface, the oil will instead bond with the dust. As a result, when spreading the oil with the white pad, a microscopic paste will form on the surface. The oil will have bonded with the dust instead of with the wood fibers. The cloth should only be slightly damped with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner. In that way the dust will be collected electrostatically.
Size / Coverage
- 1 Liter can covers 750 sq. ft.
- 5 Liter can covers 3750 sq. ft.
Instructions for using Rubio Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner
- (click here for the Technical Data Specification)
- Sweep or vacuum the wood surface.
- Dampen a Terry-cloth mop or hand towel with Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner
- Clean a section of the wood. Add Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner as needed and continue the cleaning process. Replace the terry-cloth cover or towel as they become soiled.
- When finished, allow the wood to thoroughly dry.
- Drying time: 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the amount of product that has been used to clean the surface.
- Storage: Rubio Raw Wood Cleaner can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging. Do not allow to freeze.
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.