Rubio Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner
Rubio Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner sanitizes and prepares raw wood floors for the application of natural oil finishes such as Monocoat Oil Plus. Raw Wood Cleaner removes even the smallest dust particles that would interfere with the bonding treatment of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus. The product can also be used to clean materials used during the application process.
Why Use a Little Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner?
The revolutionary technology of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus uses molecular reactions to ensure that the oil bonds with the wood fibers within 15 seconds. If there is dust on the surface, the oil will instead bond with the dust. As a result, when spreading the oil with a pad, a microscopic paste will form on the surface as the oil bonds with dust instead of the wood fibers. The cloth should only be slightly damped with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner so that the dust can be collected electrostatically.
- Spread Rate: 750-1000 ft²/L
- Dry Time: Varies. Test with a moisture meter before and after to ensure full dry.
- Dilutable: No
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Sweep or vacuum the wood surface.
- Dampen a Terry-cloth mop or hand towel with Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner
- Clean a section of the wood. Add Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner as needed and continue the cleaning process. Replace the terry-cloth cover or towel as they become soiled.
- When finished, allow the wood to thoroughly dry.
- Drying time: 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the amount of product that has been used to clean the surface.
- Storage: Rubio Raw Wood Cleaner can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging. Do not allow to freeze.
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.
[su_box title=”Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.” style=”noise” box_color=”#d5d5d5″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”7″]Flat rate shipping to Alaska and Hawaii[/su_box]