Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C Component B Accelerator
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C Component B accelerator, when combined with Oil Plus 2C, colors and protects the wood in a single layer and guarantees quick drying and curing. This product works especially well for interior applications that require quick curing.
- VOC Content: 0%
- Dilutable: No
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Pure Oil – 1.3L / 650 sq ft.
Color Oil – 1.3L / 455 sq ft.
Pure Oil – 1.3L / 520 sq ft.
Color Oil – 1.3L / 390 sq ft.
- Douglas Fir and Reclaimed Woods.
Pure Oil – 1.3L / 290 sq ft.
Color Oil – 1.3L / 227 sq ft.
- Ordinary Cleaning: Vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment.
- Periodic Cleaning: Floors treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil can be cleaned with water and Rubio Monocoat Natural Cleaner (retains the matte look) or Satin Cleaner (if Satin Cleaner has been applied full strength to the floor to create a satin sheen.
- Spot Cleaning: Natural Cleaner is available in a spray bottle, Natural Cleaner = Surface Care Spray.
- Periodic Rejuvenation/Maintaining the oil finish: This should be done only when the “luster” of the oil finish has diminished.
- Attention! It is recommended to vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment during the first 3 weeks after the Monocoat Oil has been applied to the floor. After a period of 3 weeks, the floor can be cleaned with a mixture of water and Monocoat soap.
- Click here for the Rubio Oil Plus 2C – Technical Data Sheet / Instructions
- y aqui para el TDS an Espanol
- Click here for the Rubio Interior Products Brochure
Rubio Oil Plus 2C Application Video
Cleaning and Repair of Rubio Monocoat
Raw Wood Cleaner
Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner is used as a cleaner for raw wood surfaces before the application of Monocoat Oil Plus and removes natural oil from exotic species. The product can also be used to clean materials that were used during the application.
Surface Care Spray
Rubio Monocoat Natural Soap Surface Care Spray cleans the floor and retains the natural matte finish of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. Premixed and ready to use in a convenient spray bottle for spot cleaning.
To preserve the matte appearance of Rubio Monocat, vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment during the first three weeks after the Monocoat Oil has been applied. After three weeks the floor can be cleaned with a mixture of water and Monocoat Natural Soap.
Rubio Monocoat Satin Soap is applied to add a satin gloss to the Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C matte finish. The initial treatment, with undiluted product, can be done 36 hours after application of Monocoat Oil Plus or anytime thereafter. Oiled surfaces coated with Satin Soap should be cleaned periodically with a solution of ½ cup of Monocoat Satin Soap per gallon of water.
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.