ChemLink Novalink WM Liquid Waterproof Membrane
ChemLink NovaLink™ WM is a cold applied, single component, waterproofing membrane that cures by exposure to atmospheric and substrate moisture to form a continuous, tough, reinforced elastic seal. NovaLink WM is solvent free and compliant with all known environmental and OSHA requirements. It can be used in confined spaces with standard personal protection equipment. NovaLink WM cures to an elastomeric rubber that is resistant to thermal shock. It will not crack in extreme cold or slump due to softening and high temperatures like conventional asphalt or coal tar based coatings often will.
- Above grade waterproofing (with UV protection course).
- Below grade waterproofing.
- Between slab waterproofing.
- Green Roofs.
- Sealing parapets.
- Roof repair.
- Planter boxes.
- HVAC condensation pans.
Do not use at temperatures below 35° F (2° C). Maintain ChemLink NovaLink WM materials above room temperature before applying. Remove all dirt, oil, loose paint, water, frost and other contamination that can interfere with bonding. Form release residue and lime should be power washed and allowed to dry. NovaLink WM may be applied to green concrete without out-gassing. Although concrete cure times may vary with temperature, for optimum bonding, concrete cure time should be three to seven days. Application surfaces must be dry the touch and free of obvious moisture. Repair and level all surface defects, grout lines, joints and penetrations with NovaLink FP. In transition joints, or where damage is excessive, reinforce with Tietex T-326 fabric. In right angle joints use NovaLink FP to form a one inch cant.
- Steel Block and Brick Aluminum.
- Stone and Masonry.
- Galvanized Metal.
- Plywood and OSB.
- Untreated Wood.
- Asphalt BUR.
- Modified Bitumen.
- EPS Protection Board (Expanded Polystyrene).
- Styrofoam Protection Board.
- 2 Gallon Pail (Special Order).
- 5 Gallon Pail.
- Patented polyether technology. Superior performance compared to standard black waterproofing products.
- Application by trowel, roller or squeegee: No need for kettles or torching.
- Superior adhesion to standard construction materials including concrete, wood, and metal.
- Non-toxic, no solvents: very low odor
- Fast Cure – Cures on contact with moisture, fast setting
- Time Saving – bonds to green concrete; minimize the wait
- Applies down to 35°F (2°C).
- High Solids – wet film equals dry film thickeness
- In above grade applications, use ChemLink Novalink WM to seal parapets, plaza decks, green roof systems and waterproof planter boxes. ChemLink Novalink WM is also a versatile general roofing repair product that can even be used to line and waterproof gutters.
- In below grade applications, ChemLink Novalink WM is ideal as a positive-side waterproofing for sealing foundations. It can also be used for between slab waterproofing, equipment wells, and other underground construction.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 26 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.