ChemLink NovaLink TX Texturized Joint Sealant
Chemlink NovaLink TX Texturized Joint Sealant is a gun-grade polyether, moisture cure, texturized elastomeric sealant, formulated for use on expansion joints where a textured appearance is required. NovaLink TX has excellent adhesion to most construction materials including cementitious siding, concrete, glass, roofing, metal and Kynar 500® PVDF-coated metals. NovaLink TX is isocyanate free, paintable and validated for ± 35% joint movement.
- Expansion Joints.
- Block and Masonry
- Pre-cast concrete
- Cementitious siding
- Cove joints
- Weather sealing
- Carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges
- (20 ounce sausage – case of 12 – special order)
NovaLink TX is available in a variety of highly stable color options that will not suntan when exposed to UV rays. Custom colors are also available upon request:
- Dark Bronze
- Redwood Tan
- Special Bronze
- Special Gray
Special Order Colors (call for availability)
- Aluminum Gray
- Medium Bronze
- Natural Clay
- Anodized Aluminum
- Aluminum Stone
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink.
- 30 minute skin over.
- No outgassing on damp surfaces.
- Color stability, will not suntan.
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations).
- +/- 25% joint movement.
Regulatory Compliance – Novalink TX Meets or Conforms to:
- OTC Rule for Sealants
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Uses NT, T2, M, G, A & O
- California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class B
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 22 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).