Chemlink FlashPack Liquid Flashing
Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance. Remove all previously applied caulk, mastic, cement, asphalt, and other contaminants from penetrations with a wire brush. Brush away all gravel or loose granules. Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation. Please contact customer service for application guidelines with temperatures below 32°F (0°C). Do not use on TPO without the use of TPO primer. Do not use on Hypalon. Smooth APP membranes require a granulated target. This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture. Please refer to data sheet for step-by-step installation guidelines.
- Liquid Only (F1501, stock item): Carton contains (4) 2-liter pouches for a total of 8 liters
- Liquid Flashing Kit (F1500, made-to-order): Contains (3) 2 Liter Pouch of liquid flashing, (2) 10.1 cartridges of M-1 Adhesive/Sealant, (1) 50′ Scrim, Rubber Gloves & Trowel per Field Pack
Chemlink Novalink FP Flash and Patch Advantages
- Wide Range – service temp range from -40F to 200F
- Solvent Free, 100% solids will not shrink
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Paintable within 24 hours
- One part, no special tools or mixing
- Less waste. Open pouches can be sealed for reuse.
- Made in the USA – ISO 9001:2015 certified
Varies by substrate. 25 square ft per gallon nominal:
- Base Coat – 30 mils/approximately 28 square feet per coating per pouch.
- Second Coat – 30 mils/approximately 28 square feet per coating per pouch.