Sealin’ Hatch Insulated Ceiling Attic Hatch
Sealin’ Hatch Insulated Ceiling Attic Hatch is a completely assembled and insulated attic access system specifically designed to save the builder and homeowner time, energy and money when building or remodeling.
Sealin’ Hatch Features
- Ideal for New Builds & Remodels
- No Assembly Required
- No Rough Framing Needed
- Environmentally safe 75% Recycled Fiber Insulation
- R-39 Insulation Comes Pre-Attached
- Energy Saving Weather Stripping
- Energy Star Standards
- 12″ Loose-fill Insulation Dam
- Sturdy Construction
- Pre-primed Trim and Door Panel
- Installs with just 6 screws (Included)
- Made in the USA
Sizes and R-Value
- 14″ x 22 1/2″ rough opening size.
R-39. Fits between true 2” 16” on-centered ceiling joists or 14” rough opening (½” shims provided for 14 1/2” rough opening). Can be turned to fit between 24” on-centered ceiling joists.
- 22 1/2″ x 30 1/2″ rough opening size.
R-39. Meets building code for size.
- Custom sizes available – provide rough opening dimensions, city, and zip code for a quote
This article demonstrates locating and cutting the hole in the ceiling into which the attic hatch can be installed: DIY Attic Access