DuraLink 15 Super Adhesion Sealant
DuraLink 15 is a high quality low odor elastomeric polyether sealant that is 100% solvent free and will not shrink. DuraLink 15 is a general purpose sealant used to seal non-dynamic right angle joints. It bonds to most construction materials such as aluminum, glass, brick, concrete, wood and vinyl. It is paintable within 24 hours.
DuraLink 15 guns and tools easily making it a great window and door wrap flashing mastic. The solvent free formulation will not harm foam insulation
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 30 minute skin over
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Good color stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations)
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Application at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)
- Kynar 500® PVDF Coated Metal.
- Brick, Concrete and Stone.
- Galvanized Metal.
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit.
- EPS Foam.
- Engineered Plastics, PVC.
- B.U.R (Built up Roofing).
- Fiberglass FRP.
- James Hardie Board.
- Vinyl Siding.
- Window and door frames.
- Pre-cast concrete.
- Weather Sealing.
- Block and Masonry.
- Cove Joints.
- Curtain Walls.
- Expansion joints.
- Carton of 12 – 10.1 oz cartridges (White)
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD.
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams / liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F / 115°C).