Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme – Sun Warden Premium UV Protection
Vermont Natural Coatings and Bohme’s Sun Warden™ is for interior applications on ceilings, floors, furniture, cabinets and walls and is intended for use on new or bare white wood.
Superior anti-yellowing technology protects wood from damaging UV rays without changing the natural appearance of the wood.
Enhanced water and chemical resistance.
Böhme has been manufacturing stains and coatings in Switzerland since 1866. Now these natural hybrid-oil stains and finishes are made in the USA and available throughout North America through a partnership with Vermont Natural Coatings. The Böhme line, for both interior and exterior applications, applies, penetrates and looks like a traditional oil. These coatings clean up with soap and water, are easy to use and maintain, and are still < 30g/L VOC.
Where to Apply Sun Warden Premium UV Protection
- all types of interior wood surfaces
- superior anti-yellowing technology
- enhanced water and chemical resistance
- clean up with soap and water
- two coats recommended (second coat after 6 – 12 hours)
- 5 Gallon
- 1 Gallon
- 8 oz. Sample
- White Wash
- 300-400 square feet per gallon.
- Color in Container: Milky White
- Clarity (Dry): Semi-Transparent
- Chemical Resistance: No visual defects
- VOC: 30g/L (wet)
- Flash Point: none
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: do not freeze
- Pot Life: 12 months from date of manufacture
- Dry Time: 6-12 hours
- Clean up: soap and water
- Odor: neutral
- Maximum Cure: one week
- Coverage: 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon