Vents-US Wall Vent PS Series offers simple affordable through-the-wall room ventilation.
These through-the-wall ventilation products are intake ventilation units for constant ventilation, designed to supply fresh air to residential or nonresidential premises. These technically advanced, cost effective, and high efficiency ventilation kits offer an economical ventilation solution for a wide range of applications where centralized ventilation is not feasible. Through-the-wall ventilation kits are installed in the outer wall of apartments, cottages, or office buildings. Designed for continuous or intermittent operation. The wall vent can fill the room with fresh air without the need of opening a window while preventing the entry of dust and fumes from outside, while minimizing heat loss from air exchanges..
The unique design of the internal grille and air flow regulator prevent backdraft. The MERV 5 level cleaning filter ensures filtration of incoming air.
The internal grille is made of high quality ABS plastic. The airflow and its intensity are adjustable with the airflow regulator.
PS Series Passive Vents
PSS 102 Wall Vent with Solar Panel
The Vents-US PSS 102 wall vent is an air handling unit designed for creation of a continuous air exchange and supply of fresh air to residential and non-residential spaces. PSS 102 is a cost-efficient and autonomous device for more intensive air exchange as compared to passive airing. The PSS 102 wall vent allows bringing fresh air inside without opening the windows and thus without letting the dust, street noise and plant pollen to enter the room. Special inner grille design, as well as the device for controlling the open cross-section of the inflow, provide for a steady inflow and uniform distribution of fresh air in the room. The vent is naturally installed on the sunny side of the outer wall of an apartment, tiny house, cottage, office, or other building.
Features of the Vents-US PSS 102 Wall Vent with Solar Panel:
- Suitable for air handling of small and middle-size premises (depending on the way of installation of the fan). The air flow direction can be easily changed by turning the motor 180 degrees;
- The solar panel provides for a more intensive air exchange as compared to regular passive airing;
- Cost efficiency: the natural solar power is used;
- Independence: The motor is powered by solar panel. Supply voltage of the motor is 9…18 V. Electric parameters of the solar panel change depending on intensity of the solar flux. Intermediary parameters are shown in the table below;
- In dark hours of the day, the ventilator operates as an element of passive ventilation;
- Possibility to manually control the cross-section of the air flow.