Chemlink Novalink FP Flash and Patch F1110
Chemlink NovaLink™ FP is a high quality, moisture curing elastomeric waterproofing and sealant designed to fill, seal and level grout lines, voids, seams and surface damage on construction materials prior to application of liquid waterproofing. NovaLink FP may also be used for repairing roof leaks, asphalt shingles, roof valleys and seams, chimney flashings, and emergency roof repairs.
Do not use at temperatures below 35 degrees F (2 degrees C.) Maintain Chemlink NovaLink FP materials above room temperature before applying. Remove all dirt, oil, loose paint, water, frost and other contamination that can interfere with bonding. Form release residue and lime should be power washed and allowed to dry. NovaLink FP may be applied to green concrete without out-gassing. Although concrete cure times may vary with temperature, for optimum bonding, concrete cure time should be three to seven days. Application surfaces must be dry the touch and free of obvious moisture. NovaLink FP may be used to repair and level surface defects, grout lines, joints and penetrations in waterproofing applications. In transition joints, or where damage is excessive, reinforce with Tietex T-326 fabric. In right angle joints use NovaLink FP to form a one inch cant.
Remove all standing water and clean substrate. Temperatures should be above 35°F (2°C) and rising. Cut nozzle and puncture inner seal to apply sufficient material for the repair. Firmly trowel material extending the patch a minimum of 4” past the repair area. This application should be considered a temporary repair until weather conditions allow for a more permanent repair can be made.
- Steel Block and Brick.
- Galvanized Metal.
- Isoboard Plywood and OSB.
- Untreated Wood.
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene).
- FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).
- Above grade waterproofing.
- Below grade waterproofing.
- Roof Repairs.
- Sealing parapets.
- Lining gutters and valleys.
- Planter boxes.
- HVAC condensation pans.
- carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges.
Chemlink Novalink FP Flash and Patch Advantages
- Advanced polyether technology—superior performance.
- Applies from 10.1 oz. cartridge.
- Adheres to damp concrete, metal, and wood.
- Solvent free – No Outgassing
- Applies to damp surfaces.
- Applies down to 35°F.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for sealants- -Non-toxic—no risk to workers or building inhabitants.
- Superior performance compared to standard black mastics.
- 100% solids: will not shrink.
- 60 minute skin over.
- Tack Free
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB and SCAQMD.
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 26 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).