ChemLink E-Curb Kits for Low-Slope Applications
Chemlink E-Curb penetration seals replace old-style metal pitch pans with versatile, precast components and 1-Part polyether pourable sealants. CHEM LINK’s E-Curb System can usually be installed in under 15 minutes and never requires flashing or mechanical attachment. E-Curbs are designed for use on granulated modified bitumen, asphalt and coal tar B.U.R. (built up roofing). E-Curbs are specified for PVC, EPDM, PIB, and TPO single ply roofing membranes. E-Curbs are highly versatile for sealing penetrations around solar panel mounts, HVAC, Electrical, and any type of structural supports. TPO Primer is required for use with TPO single-ply roof membrane.
Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance. Remove all previously applied caulk, mastic, cement, asphalt, and other contaminants from penetrations with a wire brush. Brush away all gravel or loose granules. Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation. Please contact customer service for application guidelines with temperatures below 32°F (0°C). Do not use on TPO without the use of TPO primer. Do not use on Hypalon. Smooth APP membranes require a granulated target. This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture. Please refer to data sheet for step-by-step installation guidelines.
Chemlink E-Curb System – Advantages
- Rapid installation – ‘slip-fit’ light weight curb design reduces labor significantly
- Excellent adhesion to most roofing materials.
- Labor Savings – No flashing or mechanical attachment required.
- 1-Part® pourable sealant accommodates movement and is suggested for use on all granulated membranes and details with excessive movement.
- Sealant is flexible down to -40°F (-40°C).
- Wide Range of Service Temperatures -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
Chemlink E-Curb System Components
- E-Curb exterior rings, straights, and corners.
- M-1 Structural Adhesive/Sealant used for bonding the E-Curb components, sealing and priming the penetration.
- 1-Part “moisture cure” pourable sealer, used to form a durable, water-tight seal around the roof penetration. US Patent No. RE41,586
Installing the Chemlink E-Curb Penetration Seal System
- Chemlink E-Curb Technical Data Sheet
- Chemlink E-Curb SDS
- Chemlink E-Curb and ChemCurb Systems Brochure
- Chemlink E-Curb Solar Penetration Seals
For Special Applications, Select Chemlink E-Curb Box Components and Appropriate Sealants
|Application (click for technical data sheet)||Chemlink Product Page||Video||Box Components (buy here)||Adhesive (buy here)||Sealant (buy here)|
|Steep Slopes||Steep Slope E-Curb Penetration Seal System||(click for video)||E-Curb Box Components||M-1||Duralink 50|
|Vertical Walls||(click for video)||E-Curb Box Components||Duralink 50||Duralink 50|
|Metal Roofs||E-Curb Metal Roof Kits||(click for video)||E-Curb Box Components||Duralink 50||Duralink 50|
|Silicone Roofs||E-Curb Box Components||DuraSil||DuraSil SL|
|Temps > 200ºF||Hot Pipe E-Curb Penetration Seal System||E-Curb Box Components||DuraSil||DuraSil SL|