Chemlink DuraLink 35 Multi-Purpose Adhesion Sealant
Chemlink DuraLink 35 is a multi-purpose, resilient joint sealant that combines economy and high performance. It is ideal for a wide range of applications where joint movement requires compression and extension in excess of 35%. Because Chemlink DuraLink 35 is a moisture-curing polyether sealant, it is effective in damp, dry or cold climates and is free of solvents. It will not shrink upon curing, bubble on damp surfaces as polyurethanes sealants often do, or discolor when exposed to UV light. Chemlink DuraLink 35 has excellent elastic properties and adheres to most construction materials including difficult surfaces such as Kynar 500® PVDF and other anodized metals and coatings. DuraLink 35 is effective in many difficult construction site conditions: It can be applied to damp surfaces at temperatures as low as 32° F (0° C).
- Kynar 500® PVDF Coated Metal
- Brick, Concrete and Stone
- Galvanized Metal
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit
- EPS Foam
- Engineered Plastics, PVC
- B.U.R (Built up Roofing)
- Fiberglass FRP
- James Hardie Board
- Vinyl Siding
- Window and door frames
- Pre-cast concrete
- Weather Sealing
- Block and Masonry
- Cove Joints
- Curtain Walls
- Expansion joints
- Carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges (all 13 colors in stock)
- Carton of 12 – 28.0 oz cartridges (Gray is in stock, others made-to-order)
- Carton of 12 – 20.0 oz sausages (White, Gray, Dark Bronze in stock, others made-to-order)
- 2-gallon pail, 5-gallon pail, and 50-gallon drum are made-to-order
- Stock colors include White, Gray, Black, Stone, Tan, Almond, Limestone, Dark Bronze, Terra Cotta, Aluminum Gray, Medium Bronze, Forrest Green, Weathered Wood.
- Or click here for the Chemlink Siding Color Match Tool for an extensive list of siding colors, though these usually require a 12-case minimum order.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams / liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F / 115°C).