Marmoleum Click is a natural product made primarily from renewable resources, including linseed oil, wood flour and pine rosins. Click’s inherent anti-static properties repel dust and dirt, making it easy to clean, reducing exposure to allergens and contributing to better indoor air quality. The flooring “clicks” together for an easy, glueless installation so there are no chemicals or coatings with fumes and gases.
These features make Marmoleum Click the first flooring product to be awarded the asthma & allergy friendly ™ Certification Mark! Marmoleum Click also features anti-microbial properties that halt the breeding of harmful micro-organisms, including MRSA and C-difficile.
Not only does Marmoleum Click help create a healthy environment, it also creates a beautiful environment. Available in 24 colors ranging from soothing neutrals or vibrant bolds, Marmoleum Click makes it easy to create inviting spaces that are unique to your home and lifestyle. Marmoleum Click provides, beauty, durability, warmth and comfort underfoot, and is ideal for kitchens, livings rooms, hallways, bedrooms and offices.
Marmoleum Click is produced of natural linoleum on water-repellant HDF with a cork layer backing for an ecologically and acoustically sound solution. The panels are squares “click” into place using the Valinge locking system for a secure, glueless installation. The panels are approximately 12” wide and 36” long and can be used alone or in combination with the 12” by 12” squares. Also, since no glue is required, the floor can be walked on immediately after installation.
Studies have shown that harmful micro-organisms cannot live or breed on Marmoleum Flooring, which makes it the only flooring choice for those concerned about their health and environment. From Marmoleum Click’s natural ingredients to its glueless installation, you won’t find ANY harmful substances in Marmoleum, including lead or chlorine. The result is a biodegradable floor that has reduced allergen levels, is bacteria-resistant and easy to clean.
- Marmoleum Click panels and squares are easy to install. With a simple tongue & groove mechanism, the panels simply “click” into place. And no glue is required, so the floor can be walked on immediately after installation.
- Thanks to Marmoleum’s natural ingredients, Marmoleum Click is anti-static, so dust won’t cling to it. Keeping your floor clean and dust free is easily achieved by dust mopping and damp mopping.
- Because it is so easy to clean, Marmoleum Click makes life easier for people with asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. Click is the first flooring product to be certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America as asthma & allergy friendly ™. For more information on the certification, please visit www.asthmaandallergyfriendly.com. Marmoleum Click is also naturally bacteriostatic. Independently done lab tests show that Marmoleum Click inhibits the growth of many micro-organisms, including the MRSA strains of bacteria.
- Because Marmoleum Click is a natural product, like wood, it makes your home snug and warm. It reaches room temperature quickly and is suitable to install over hydronic radiant heat systems. Marmoleum Click features a cork backing for quiet and comfort underfoot.
- Available in 24 beautiful colors of panels and squares, Marmoleum Click allows you to create an environment unique to your home and lifestyle. Color-coordinating transition moldings are available to add the finishing touch.
Marmoleum Click has a strong, durable protective top layer—Topshield. This innovation from Forbo insures a highly effective shield against dirt and scuff marks. Marmoleum with Topshield is ready for use immediately following installation and does not require the application of additional protective coats of finish. With Topshield, your Marmoleum floor will maintain its beautiful appearance with simple cleaning. Dry dusting is a fast and easy way to keep your floor free from loose dirt. Remove spots with a mop or cloth dampened with diluted Marmoleum Floor Cleaner. Avoid excessive use of water on the floor and make sure chair and furniture legs are covered with felt protectors.[wpsc_products category_url_name=’marmoleum-floating-click-tiles-and-panels’]