The Solar Cell
Welcome to "The Solar Cell", our on-line library and laboratory of tools, information, dreams, and schemes related to harnessing the energy of the Sun.
We created this space we are calling The Solar Cell in response to the growing demand and the improving technology for Solar Energy. Please contact us if you are not finding what you need, or if you have more specific questions, and by all means, let us know what else you would like to see in The Solar Cell.
In the meantime, enjoy our small but growing collection of images, videos, tools, and other resources, and submit your own for consideration...
The National Renewable Energy Lab has a collection of Solar Calculators for calculating expected solar energy, solar financing, and payback, among other things.
When shopping for a solar energy system, the shopper will want to consider their past, current, or future electrical needs, and this worksheet can assist with evalutating your load. While one may buy a system that supplies less than they need or more than they need, determining actual usage offers helpful information for considering the wide 'array' of possibilities available.
Solar Energy RSS Feed:
- Breakthrough in 'Miracle Material' Gives Next-Gen <b>Solar Power</b> a Huge Boost
- These 3 Stocks Would Be Huge Winners From a Green New Deal
- AFRICA: Efficiency for Access allocates $3.7m to <b>solar</b> related technologies
- Program aims to boost Branford residents' <b>energy</b> efficiency
- 40 MW <b>solar power</b> application making good progress – Gold Fields