After collecting fallen leaves that would normally be burned, Verterra applies steam, heat and pressure to transform the leaves into durable eating products that will naturally compost in 2 months.
Verterra Plates come in five convenient sizes to serve all your dining needs. The 6″ x 6″ plate is ideal for salads, appetizers and desserts. The 8″ x 8″ is great for lunches, light meals and picnics, and the 9″ x 9″ is the standard for BBQs and dinners.
||Approximate Price per Unit
Benefits of Verterra Dinnerware:
- Naturally biodegrades in fewer than 2 months after disposal
- BPI-Certified 100% compostable
- Made of fallen leaves, an agricultural product most often burned
- No heat transference
- Maintains shape when in contact with hot substances
- Microwave-safe up to 2 minutes on high
- Oven-safe up to 45 minutes at 350 degrees