Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Floor Finish
is an evolved clear coating that uses recycled whey protein to make a durable and safe sealer and topcoat in one. Available in semi-gloss and satin finishes in quarts, gallons, and five gallon pails.
Where to Apply PolyWhey Floor Finish
Use PolyWhey Floor Finish on new bare wood flooring or previously stained or coated wood floors.
PolyWhey Floor Finish Features
- Durable coating seals and protects.
- VOCs less than 180 g/L.
- Scratch and chemical resistant.
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish, as well as other waterborne finishes.
- Clear finish for maximum visibility of wood grain.
- Easy, single product application.
- Dry time under 2 hours.
- Neutral odor.
- Fast, easy cleanup with soap and water.
- Made from a renewable resource.
PolyWhey Floor Finish Sizes
- 1 Quart.
- 1 Gallon.
- 5 Gallons.
- Also available in cases of 6 quarts and cases of 4 gallons.
- 500-600 square feet per gallon.