Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Exterior Penetrating Stain
This is a tough, element-repelling finish that creates a non-toxic, waterproof barrier and provides protection against mildew, mold, and harmful UV rays. A neutral odor, quick drying, and easy cleanup with soap and water make PolyWhey Exterior Wood Finish a durable, environmentally smart finish for all your exterior wood surfaces. Available in semi-transparent Acorn Brown, Autumn Red, and Lakeside Cedar in addition to transparent Caspian Clear in quart, gallon and five gallon pails.
Where to Apply Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey Exterior Wood Finish
Use PolyWhey Exterior Wood Finish on exterior wood decks, fences, siding, railings, outdoor furniture and other wood surfaces. May be used on new wood, pressure-treated wood and weathered wood.
PolyWhey Exterior Wood Finish Features
- Transparent finish creates a non-toxic, waterproof barrier.
- Durable coating protects against damaging UV rays.
- Withstands mold and mildew.
- Minimal, neutral odor.
- Safe for people and pets.
- Fast easy cleanup with soap and water.
- Dries in under an hour.
- Low VOC content of 95 g/L.
- Made from a renewable resource.
- 1 Quart
- 1 Gallon
- 5 Gallons
- Also available in cases of 6 quarts and cases of 4 gallons.
- Caspian Clear
- Autumn Red
- Lakeside Cedar
- Acorn Brown
- Sterling Gray
- Approximately 400 square feet per gallon on smooth wood surfaces, 200 square feet on rough wood.