Sealin’ Hatch Insulated Knee-Wall Attic Access Door
Sealin’ Hatch is a completely assembled and insulated attic access door system specifically designed to save the builder and homeowner time, energy and money when building or remodeling. The Knee-Wall Attic Hatch is made specifically for easy through-the-wall attic access.
Sealin’ Hatch Features
- Ideal for New Builds & Remodels
- No Assembly Required
- No Rough Framing Needed
- R-13 Recycled Fiber Insulation Comes Pre-Attached
- Energy Saving Weather Stripping
- Sturdy Construction
- Pre-primed Trim & Door Panel
The Wall-Knee attic hatch is a one-piece product intended for periodic infrequent access – specifically for access for maintenance and inspections. Four screws are included for fastening it to the wall studs between which it is inserted. To gain access the screws are removed, and then refastened afterwards. This product is not intended for frequent/regular access such as for storage. (On the other hand, the ceiling hatch is a two-piece product with gravity providing the closure, and thus lends itself to more frequent access.)
Sizes and R-Value
- 14.5″ x 22.5″ rough opening size. R-13.
- 22.5″ x 30.5″ rough opening size. R-13. Meets building code for size.
- Custom sizes available – provide rough opening dimensions, city, and zip code for a quote