Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover is a ready-to-use product for removing stains and spots on wood caused by a reaction to acid and water. These
spots tend to occur after coming into contact with moisture and metal (for example, a wet can of Coca-Cola on the kitchen worktop).
The product can be used on untreated, oiled and waxed surfaces. Also suitable for outdoor applications!
1. Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain.
2. Allow several minutes for absorption.
3. Use a damp cloth to remove the stain.
4. To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved.
5. Allow the surface area to dry.
6. If the protective layer is affected: treat the surface area again with RMC Oil Plus 2C.
- 0.5 Liter.
- 1 Liter (Please call for pricing & availability)
- Call for more information
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.