Rubio Monocoat Refresh Treatment Oil
Rubio Monocoat Refresh Treatment Oil is a ready-to-use revitalizing treatment oil that restores and protects surfaces treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. Monocoat Refresh is used when the surface looks or feels too dry or rough, or when the finish has worn off due to heavy traffic. Maintenance with Refresh will replace the oil that has worn away and add protection to that area. When the color of the surface needs to be restored, we recommend a rejuvenation treatment with Monocoat Oil Plus, using the corresponding color of the treated surface
- Sweep or vacuum the floor.
- Apply Monocoat Refresh on to the surface to be treated with a cloth or a buffer with a white pad. Use a minimal amount of the product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky.
- Allow the product to react for five minutes.
- Wipe the surface dry with a cloth, paper towel, or a cloth under a buffer with a white pad. Polish until the surface feels completely dry.
- Work in zones that can be fully wiped dry within 15 to 20 minutes.
- The surface can be walked on after 4 to 6 hours.
- 1 Liter.
- 0.5 Liter.
- 400 ml Spray.
More Information about Rubio Monocoat Refresh Treatment Oil
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.