Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C 350ml Super White is Quick Drying
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C 350ml Super White is a two-component oil for indoor applications on wood, consisting of RMC Oil Plus 2c vanilla (A) and RMC Accelerator (B). Very suitable for treating indoor applications which require quick drying. Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C Pure is applied in one layer.
Rubio MonoCoat is Free of VOCs!
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C 350ml Super White is based on natural vegetable products without Volatile Organic Compounds. It has no effect on your indoor air quality. That means you get a non-toxic environmentally-friendly floor finish.
A spectrum of 54 Rubio Monocoat colors
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C 350ml Super White Finish is currently available in 54 colors, a complete array of choices to fit any design. It is okay to mix and match colors, we just recommend that you test a sample out and make sure you keep proper ratios, so you achieve same results on the main project.
Rubio Monocoat is a Single-coat application
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C 350ml Super White Finish adheres with the first microns of wood by molecular bonding. Rubio Monocoat Natural Oil Floor Finish can cover an average 100 to 125 sq. ft. of floor per 350ml. (depending on the type of wood applied, some wood species are more pores than others and absorb more product. Please follow detailed instructions
Durable protection with Rubio Monocoat
The Monocoat molecular bond creates durable, long-lasting protection. This product is also extremely suitable for industrial applications, both with oxidative and UV processes.
- 350 ml.
- 1.3 Liter.
Coverage for Rubio Pure
Pure Oil – 1.3L / 650 sq ft.
Color Oil – 1.3L / 455 sq ft.
Pure Oil – 1.3L / 520 sq ft.
Color Oil – 1.3L / 390 sq ft.
- Douglas Fir and Reclaimed Woods
Pure Oil – 1.3L / 290 sq ft.
Color Oil – 1.3L / 227 sq ft.
Cleaning and Repair of Rubio Monocoat
- Ordinary Cleaning: Vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment.
- Periodic Cleaning: Floors treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil can be cleaned with water and Rubio Monocoat Natural Soap – Manufacture recommends for best maintenance & cleaning of the RM oil is to use the natural soap or the surface care spray.
- Spot Cleaning: Natural Cleaner is available in a spray bottle, Natural Cleaner = Surface Care Spray.
- Periodic Rejuvenation/Maintaining the oil finish: This should be done only when the “luster” of the oil finish has diminished.
- Attention! It is recommended to vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment during the first 3 weeks after the Monocoat Oil has been applied to the floor. After a period of 3 weeks, the floor can be cleaned with a mixture of water and Monocoat soap.
Important: Do not use this product without consulting the full instruction and technical sheet.
Raw Wood Cleaner
Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner is used as a cleaner for raw wood surfaces before the application of Monocoat Oil Plus and removes natural oil from exotic species. The product can also be used to clean materials that were used during the application.
Surface Care Spray
Rubio Monocoat Natural Soap Surface Care Spray cleans the floor and retains the natural matte finish of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. Premixed and ready to use in a convenient spray bottle for spot cleaning.
To preserve the matte appearance of Rubio Monocat, vacuum the floor using a soft brush attachment during the first three weeks after the Monocoat Oil has been applied. After three weeks the floor can be cleaned with a mixture of water and Monocoat Natural Soap.
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to the application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.