Rubio Monocoat Maintenance Oil
Rubio Monocoat Maintenance Oil is a ready-to-use product that was developed to care for wood floors finished with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. This treatment restores and intensifies both the color and the durability of the finish. Intervals for maintaining the floor vary depending on the amount of wear. It is recommended that this treatment be carried out just as the protective oil, Monocoat Oil Plus, shows signs of fading. Maintenance Oil is available in a variety of colors.
- No professional expertise is required to treat your floor with Rubio Monocoat Maintenance Oil.
- Eliminate dirt and dust from the floor.
- Clean the floor thoroughly with Monocoat Natural Soap and water mixture. Rinse well with water to eliminate any soap residues. Leave it to dry completely.
- Work in sections that can be wiped/polished dry in 15 minutes.
- Apply Monocoat Maintenance Oil with a cloth, brush, sponge, or a buffer with a white pad and lint free cloth. Use very little product to prevent the floor from becoming sticky.
- After a 15-minute reaction period, wipe/polish the surface dry with a paper towel or cotton cloth.
- Ensure the room is well ventilated. The floor should be dry after 6 – 8 hours. The floor can be cleaned with a cloth dampened with water after 48 hours. Do not use soap at this stage! Wait 1 week before maintaining the floor with a mixture of Monocoat Natural Soap and water.
- 0.5 Liter.
- Maintenance oils are available in the full range of colors (see options above).
More Information about Rubio Monocoat Maintenance Oil