First Alert Lead Test Kit (LT1)
Identify sources of lead in your home and how to keep your family safe. Lead is a highly toxic metal that was used for many years in products found in and around our homes. Lead may cause a range of health effects, from behavioral problems and learning disabilities, to seizures and death. Children 6 years old and under are most at risk, because their bodies are growing quickly.
Lead test kit tests:Toys for lead, Jewelry for lead, Dishes for lead, Paint for lead, Dust for lead, Mini-blinds for lead, Food cans for lead, Plumbing for lead, Water for lead and other items for lead.
Research suggests that the primary sources of lead exposure for most children are:
- Deteriorating lead-based paint.
- Lead contaminated dust.
- Lead contaminated residential soil.
This lead test kit is for you if you want to know if your home and home environment is affected by lead.
Lead test is easy to use, for example, to test a toy:
- wipe the toy clean.
- dip the enclosed cotton swab into the solution provided.
- rub it on the toy.
Lead Test Kit Features:
- Easily check for poisonous lead in your home.
- Immediate results Lead Test Kit.
- No waiting for lab analysis and no extra fees.
- Includes all materials to support at least 4 separate lead tests.
- Can be used for any surface.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in USA.