EcoTimber sustainably harvested, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood pushes the timber industry in a more responsible direction, discourages illegal logging, and helps create economic value for a forest ecosystem that might otherwise be cleared for agriculture or development. Forest certification allows consumers to use their purchasing power to support forestry that conserves forests for future generations.
Special shipping note: You must select a flat shipping rate after adding this item to your shopping cart. Click here to add.
- 19 SqFt per box
- Thickness: 1/2″
- Width: 5″
- Length: 23″-47-1/2″
- 1260 per Janka scale
- 5-ply prefinished engineered wood flooring with 3mm thick top layer
- fold-down mechanical locking system all four sides
- Micro-beveled edges
- Innovative thermal treatment process creates natural color through the full thickness of the top layer, so even deep scratches won’t reveal a different color underneath.
- Matte sheen, ceramic enhanced, UV-cured acrylic urethane with scratch-resistant hardened top-coat
- Click here to view cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Float (Recommended underlayment: EcoTimber Floating Floor Pad)
- Warranted over hydronic radiant heat systems – please read installation instructions thoroughly
- Click here to view installation instructions
- 100% grown and manufactured in the USA
- 100% FSC-Pure wood from certified well-managed forests
- Made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive
- MR-7 – Certified Wood (ALL EcoTimber hardwood products!)
- IEQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials – Composite Wood and Laminate Adhesives
- Lifetime residential / 25-year commercial warranty against construction defects
- 27-year residential / 5-year commercial warranty against finish wear-through
- Click here to view warranty information