Chemlink TileSecure Roof Tile Adhesive & Sealant
Chemlink TileSecure Roof Tile Adhesive is a high-performance, moisture-curing polyether adhesive, formulated for installation and repair of clay, composite, concrete, and slate roof tiles. TileSecure is a one component, ready to use adhesive formulated to install and repair a variety of natural and synthetic roof tiles.
Chemlink TileSecure is UV resistant, 100% solids, contains very low VOC’s and no California Proposition 65 listed materials. The non-sag, quick setting formulation is especially designed for roof tiles, valley and edge tiles, wall tiles and the repair of broken tiles. Chemlink TileSecure may be painted and will provide a long lasting adhesive seal.
- Roof Tile.
- Aluminum & Galvanized Metal.
- EPS Foam.
carton of 24 – 10.1 oz plastic cartridge.
- Medium Bronze.
- Terra Cotta.
- Solvent free, 100% solids, will not shrink.
- No outgassing on damp surfaces.
- Paintable within 24 hours.
- Can be applied at temperatures down to 32°F (0°C).
- Non-Slump, applies vertically and overhead.
- Very good color stability, will not suntan.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 25 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Adhesives.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for non-food contact.
Applicable Performance Standards
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Uses NT, T2, M, G, A, and O.
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B.
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class B.
- Canadian Standards Board Can 19, 13-M82.