ChemLink NovaLink SL Self-Leveling Joint Sealant
NovaLink SL is a self-leveling, moisture curing sealant, designed for application on horizontal joints in concrete construction such as driveways, sidewalks,
plaza decks, balconies, stairwells, parking structures, roof decks, and surrounding fountains and swimming pools. NovaLink SL Sealant cures rapidly to a solid rubber seal that can accommodate 25% joint movement. Its unique polyether cure chemistry allows NovaLink SL Sealant to be installed on damp concrete or in damp weather conditions without “outgassing” or forming CO2 bubbles, as urethane sealants often do.
Its excellent self leveling properties and smooth finish allow NovaLink SL to be installed without tooling. The elimination of masking tape and tooling results in a significant reduction in labor. NovaLink SL Sealant is solvent free and will not shrink. Its excellent adhesion to clean masonry or concrete allows it to be installed without a primer in most joints smaller than 1/2 inch wide.
- Concrete Block and Brick.
- Aged Asphalt.
- Aluminum and Galvanized Metal.
- Expansion Joints.
- Block and Masonry.
- Repair Patios.
- Decks – Concrete.
- carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges.
- carton of 12 – 28 oz cartridges.
- Stone (10.1-oz tubes back-ordered)
- Black (10.1-oz tubes back-ordered)
- White (both sizes back-ordered)
For back-order selections, call for availability
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink.
- 30 minute skin over.
- No outgassing on damp surfaces.
- Color stability, will not suntan.
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations).
- +/- 25% joint movement.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).