Chemlink M-1 Structural Adhesive Sealant
Chemlink M-1 Structural Adhesive Sealant is solvent free adhesive that is non-slumping, color stable, sun grade, and can be applied down to 32F.
Chemlink M-1 adheres to a wide range of construction materials including PVC, EPDM, most metals, wood, glass, masonry concrete, fiberglass and solvent-sensitive foams so it is works in almost any situation requiring a sealant. Yet it delivers nearly 400 psi shear strength and remains elastic after cure—up to 300% elongation, so it also performs as a structural adhesive.
- Commercial Roofing: Repair of flashing and coping joints, sealing reglet joints and termination bars, night seals around penetrations, bonding walkway treads and just about any type of emergency roof repairs.
- Residential Roofing: Chimney and step flashing, skylights, roofing details, cove joints. Penetrations: Sealing pipe, cable, conduit penetrations through walls and roofs. Walls, windows, doors: Masonry and curtain wall construction.
- Lightning protection: Bonding grounding cables Solar: Mounting solar panels, assembling components, waterproofing power distribution
- Masonry and concrete: Crack repairs, horizontal and vertical expansion joints, bonding metal brackets
- Mechanical: Sealing ducts, insulation, flanges and piping Sealing termination bars
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit.
- Aluminum and Galvanized Metal.
- Stainless Steel.
- Engineered Plastics, PVC.
- Fiberglass FRP.
- Wood Block and Brick.
- EPS Foam.
- Concrete and Stone.
- Expansion joints.
- Pre-cast concrete.
- Block and Masonry.
- Window and door frames.
- Cove Joints.
- Weather Sealing.
- carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges
- field pack of 16 – 10.1 oz cartridges
- master pack of 36 – 5 oz squeeze tubes
- carton of 12 – 28 oz cartridges
- carton of 12 – 20 oz sausages
- 2 gallon pail
- 5 gallon pail
- 50 gallon drum
Chemlink M-1 Colors
- Dark Bronze
Chemlink M-1 Advantages
- No solvents – non-toxic – no odor – no risk to human health
- Applies down to 32°F/0°C
- Continuous service at 200° F/93°C
- Effective on damp surfaces
- Skins over in 30 minutes
- Non-slumping, applies vertically and overhead
- Good color stability, UV stable
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants and Caulks
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- Conforms to California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°