Chemlink FloorSecure Multi-Surface Wood, Tile, and Stone Adhesive
Chemlink FloorSecure Floor Adhesive provides contractors with a solvent free, odorless, adhesive without sacrificing performance. Chemlink FloorSecure Adhesive has a unique, isocyanate free formula that offers easy installation of wood and laminated substrates. Chemlink FloorSecure Adhesive is safe for occupied buildings such as schools, hospitals, or food processing plant, where solvent vapors and odors are not tolerated.
Chemlink FloorSecure Adhesive will not shrink ensuring maximum coverage per unit. Unlike most solvent based adhesives which require flashing of solvent and maintain a strong odor long after application, FloorSecure Adhesive contains very low VOC’s and is environmentally compliant throughout the United States. FloorSecure Adhesive is OSHA compliant and eliminates chronic exposure hazards associated with conventional solvent release adhesives. It contains no carcinogen or mutagen.
- Solid Hardwood Flooring.
- Engineered Flooring.
- Ceramic Tile.
- 2 Gallon Pail
- 5 Gallon Pail
FloorSecure Adhesive Advantages
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink.
- Single component, easy to apply and spread.
- No outgassing on damp surfaces.
- Superior adhesion to many substrates.
- Low VOC, Low Odor.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).