ChemLink DuraLink 50 Super Adhesion Sealant
Chemlink DuraLink 50 is a moisture-curing super-adhesion sealant that cures quickly to form a soft rubber seal. DuraLink is designed for use with many building materials
including: Kynar 500® PVDF coated metals, glass, EIFS, galvanized steel, masonry and many other common building materials. DuraLink is SWR Institute validated for +/-50% joint movement.
DuraLink is an extremely elastic moisture curing sealant designed for use in metal architecture, curtain wall construction and joints subject to movement. DuraLink’s adhesion to difficult surfaces permits its use on anodized metal and coatings such as Kynar 500® PVDF. DuraLink will not stain absorbent stone substrates like limestone or marble. DuraLink’s unique polyether chemistry eliminates out-gassing on green concrete and protects against “sun tanning” or discoloration when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Kynar 500® PVDF Coated Metal
- Brick, Concrete and Stone
- Galvanized Metal
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit
- EPS Foam
- Engineered Plastics, PVC
- B.U.R (Built up Roofing)
- Fiberglass FRP
- James Hardie Board
- Vinyl Siding
- Window and door frames
- Pre-cast concrete
- Weather Sealing
- Block and Masonry
- Cove Joints
- Curtain Walls
- Expansion joints
- Carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges (all colors in stock)
- Carton of 12 – 28.0 oz cartridges (Gray – special order)
- Carton of 12 – 20.0 oz sausages (most colors in stock, others made-to-order)
- 2-gallon pail, 5-gallon pail, and 50-gallon drum are made-to-order
- White, Gray, Black, Stone, Tan, Almond, Limestone, Dark Bronze, Terra Cotta, Aluminum Gray, Medium Bronze, Forrest Green, Weathered Wood.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams / liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F / 115°C).
Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance. Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation. Install all joint applications per ASTM and SWRI recommendations and guidelines. Please contact customer service for application guidelines for temperatures below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). Maintain sealant at room temperature before application to ensure adequate tooling and adhesion. This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture.