Barr FP Flash and Patch Mastic Product Description
BARR FP™ is a high quality, moisture curing elastomeric waterproofing and sealing material, formulated to gun directly into masonry cracks and seams. BARR FP delivers superior performance compared to conventional products such as asphalt or tar-based sealants. Appropriate for use in repairing roof leaks, roof valley and seams, chimneys, flashings, and emergency roof repairs.
Remove all standing water and clean substrate. Temperatures should be above 35°F (2°C) and rising. Cut nozzle and puncture inner seal to apply sufficient material for the repair. Firmly trowel material extending the patch a minimum of 4” past the repair area. This application should be considered a temporary repair until weather conditions allow for a more permanent repair can be made.
- Steel Block and Brick.
- Galvanized Metal.
- Isoboard Plywood and OSB.
- Untreated Wood.
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene).
- FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).
- Above grade waterproofing.
- Below grade waterproofing.
- Roof Repairs.
- Sealing parapets.
- Lining gutters and valleys.
- Planter boxes.
- HVAC condensation pans.
- carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges.
BARR FP Waterproofing Advantages
- Advanced polyether technology—superior performance.
- Applies from 10.1 oz. cartridge.
- Adheres to concrete, metal, and wood.
- Solvent free.
- Applies to damp surfaces.
- Applies down to 35°F.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for sealants- -Non-toxic—no risk to workers or building inhabitants.
- Superior performance compared to standard black mastics.
- 100% solids: will not shrink.
- 30 minute skin over.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB and SCAQMD.
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 26 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).