Rubio Monocoat Limespot Remover
Monocoat LimeSpot Remover is a ready-to-use product that removes lime spots from a surface treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus and Oil Plus 2C. There are two types of water, hard and soft. Soft water is the most common and will evaporate from the oiled surface without leaving any mark. When hard water evaporates, mineral deposits are left on the surface. If the deposits are left unattended, they become ground into the finish. LimeSpot Remover will clean the deposits from the finish.
- Apply a generous quantity of Monocoat LimeSpot Remover to the spot.
- Allow several minutes for absorption.
- Remove the product with paper towels or a dry cloth.
- Clean thoroughly using a cloth dampened with water.
- For stubborn marks, it is recommended to repeat this method as many times as needed to achieve the desired result.
- 0.5 Liter.
Rubio Monocoat Terrycloth Flat Mop
Fitted with a universal joint, this go-anywhere mop is ideally suited to application of all Monocoat cleaning and maintenance products. Terrycloth mopheads are machine washable.