NovaLink 35 Elastomeric Adhesive Joint Sealant.
NovaLink is a moisture curing, polyether, elastomeric joint sealant designed for application in damp, dry or cold climates. NovaLink 35 is solvent free and contains no isocyanates. NovaLink will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and can not “outgas” or bubble on damp surfaces as urethane sealants often do. NovaLink has excellent adhesion to most construction materials and resilient elastomeric properties. NovaLink is capable of joint movement in excess of 35% compression and extension. Because it cures in wet or dry climate conditions and at low temperatures 32°F (0°C), NovaLink can be used effectively in many difficult construction site conditions.
- Block & Brick.
- Aluminum & Galvanized Metal.
- Engineered Plastics, PVC.
- Fiberglass, FRP.
- EPS Foam.
- Expansion joints.
- Pre-cast concrete.
- Block and Masonry.
- Window and door frames.
- Siding Parapets.
- Cove Joints.
- Weather Sealing.
- carton of 24 – 10.1 oz cartridges.
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink.
- 30 minute skin over.
- No outgassing on damp surfaces.
- Color stability, will not suntan.
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations).
- +/- 35% joint movement.
Applicable Performance Standards.
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Uses NT, T2, M, G, A & O.
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B.
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class B.
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82.
- SWR Institute Validated (Sealant Waterproofing and Restoration).
- AAMA 802.3-08 Type II, AAMA 803.3-08 Type I, and AAMA 805.2-08 Group C.
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD.
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.
- LEED 2.2 for New Construction and Major Renovations: Low Emitting Materials (Section 4.1) 1 Point.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 19 grams liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).