BARR™ Liquid Waterproof Membrane
BARR™ is a cold applied, single component, waterproofing membrane that cures by exposure to atmospheric and substrate moisture to form a continuous, tough, reinforced elastic seal. BARR is solvent free and compliant with all known environmental and OSHA requirements. It can be used in confined spaces without respiratory protection.
BARR cures to an elastomeric rubber that is resistant to thermal shock. It will not crack in extreme cold or slump due to softening and high temperatures like conventional asphalt or coal tar based coatings often will.
- Above grade waterproofing (with UV protection course).
- Below grade waterproofing.
- Between slab waterproofing.
- Green Roofs.
- Sealing parapets.
- Roof repair.
- Planter boxes.
- HVAC condensation pans.
- Steel Block and Brick Aluminum.
- Stone and Masonry.
- Galvanized Metal.
- Plywood and OSB.
- Untreated Wood.
- Asphalt BUR.
- Modified Bitumen.
- EPS Protection Board (Expanded Polystyrene).
- Styrofoam Protection Board.
- 2 Gallon Pail (Special Order).
- 5 Gallon Pail.
- Patented polyether technology. Superior performance compared to standard black waterproofing products.
- Application by trowel, roller or squeegee: No need for kettles or torching.
- Superior adhesion to standard construction materials including concrete, wood, and metal.
- Non-toxic, no solvents: no odor, non-flammable, no risk to workers or building inhabitants. Compliant with all environmental and OSHA requirements.
- Cures on contact with moisture.
- Applies down to 35°F (2°C).
- 100% solids: won’t shrink or slump.
- In above grade applications, use BARR to seal parapets, plaza decks, green roof systems and waterproof planter boxes. BARR is also a versatile general roofing repair product that can even be used to line and waterproof gutters.
- In below grade applications, BARR is ideal as a positive-side waterproofing for sealing foundations. It can also be used for between slab waterproofing, equipment wells, and other underground construction.
- NAHB Model Green Home Building Guidelines: 5 Global Impact Points.
- VOC Content: less than 26 grams/liter ASTM D2369 EPA Method 24 (tested at 240°F/115°C).
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants.
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB and SCAQMD.
- Conforms to California Proposition 65.
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact.